Ceramics - Wholesale Australia
Ceramics are either handmade or created using moulds, the pottery is then fired in a kiln and finished off with a glaze, paint or wash ready for sale
Here at LaVida we like to offer a wide range of ceramic finishes including high glass lacquer right through to rustic and antique. We also stock a crackled glazed effect, colour pottery washes and some of our ceramics are left nude for that natural look.
We have also added some handpainted and printed ceramic finished to our ranges which change with trends and fashions.
Blue and white patterned ceramics are a timeless classic look, a ceramic that will never date and something that works in almost all settings. We have always stocked some ceramics in this style, it may be vases and jugs or pots and urns, as we know what a consistently good seller it is.
As well as our range of glass vases we also keep a great selection of ceramic vases in a variety of finishes and colours.
We know that around Christmas and Winter months our strong red ceramics have been great sellers as well as our antique white ranges. We will often include matching sets of vases, water jugs, platters, plates and hurricanes enabling you to display a complete story.
Ceramics are perfect to place on display shelves, side units and can also create a magnificent dining table centerpiece.
Fill the vases and jugs with fresh or artificial flowers to enhance their look and pile fabulous looking realistic fruits onto platters and plates.
With our huge range of products you can mix and match and create some very unique looking displays which your customers will love to see.
Outdoor ceramics are another successful retailing area to be involved in, given the amount of indoor/outdoor space to decorate these are a great way to personalise your outdoor space. Filled with plants and herbs or left empty these outdoor ceramics are an inexpensive way to add style to your space.
Ceramic Home Decor
Lavida offers a wide range of various ceramic home decor and gifts featuring the cutest animals and on trend shapes, designs and colours. Some of our most popular ranges have included ceramics owls, birds, cats and rabbits.
These are a great way to add some varying depth and height to your display and with our ever changing product range you can always keep your display looking fresh and updated to keep your customers interested and engaged.
With ceramics priced to suit all budgets you will be sure to find a whole range of products which your customers will love, whether it be a gift purchase or a purchase for their own home.
For more information about LaVida you can read our FAQ's by clicking here.
Check out our current range of ceramics above and see what great products you can find for your customers today.
- Exploring the Artistry Behind Ceramics: From Craft to Creation
- Ceramic Decor: A Comprehensive Guide to Choosing the Perfect Pieces
- The Timeless Appeal of Blue and White Ceramics
- Antique Vs. Modern Ceramics: Understanding Their Unique Charms
- How Ceramics can Transform Your Living Space
- Understanding the Diversity of Ceramic Finishes
- Mastering the Art of Mixing and Matching Ceramic Decor
- The Unique Charm of Hand-Painted Ceramics
- Selecting Ceramic Vases: A Guide to Size, Colour and Style
- Creating Unique Displays with Ceramics
- The Functional Art of Ceramic Jugs and Vases
- Decorating with Ceramic Platters and Plates: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Winter Wonders: The Attraction of Red Ceramics
- The Enduring Popularity of Ceramic Animal Figurines
- Outdoor Ceramics: Adding Personality to Your Outdoor Spaces
- The Appeal of High Gloss and Rustic Ceramics: A Contrast
- Creating Magnificent Dining Table Centrepieces with Ceramics
- Ceramic Home Decor: Offering Depth and Height to Your Display
- The Budget-Friendly Allure of Ceramic Decor
- Crackled Glaze Effect on Ceramics: A Vintage Touch
- Creating a Complete Story with Matching Ceramic Sets
- How Ceramics Can Enhance Indoor/Outdoor Spaces
- The Beauty of Nude Ceramics for a Natural Look
- Choosing the Right Ceramic Pieces for Every Season
- Ceramic Decor Trends: What’s Hot Right Now
- Creating a Welcoming Space with Ceramic Decor
- Choosing Ceramics for Gifts: What to Consider
- Scented Ceramic Decor: An Olfactory Experience
- The Role of Ceramics in Creating a Relaxing Space
- Using Ceramics to Personalise Your Retail Space
- Ceramics in the Bathroom: Yes or No?
- Unconventional Uses of Ceramics in Home Decor
- Ceramic Planters: Bringing the Outdoors In
- How to Care for Your Ceramic Pieces
- Exploring the World of Ceramic Art
- The History and Evolution of Ceramics
- Ceramic Tables and Consoles: An Artistic Touch
- Ceramic Mirrors: Reflecting Beauty and Art
- Choosing Ceramic Pieces for Different Decor Styles
- Creating a Coastal Setting with Woven Ceramic Pieces
- The Modern Appeal of Silver-Toned Ceramic Pieces
- Classic Vs. Novelty Ceramics: A Comparison
- Getting Creative with Ceramic Candle Holders
- Investing in Ceramic Decor: Things to Consider
- Adorning Your Space with Ceramic Figurines
- Creating a Rustic Look with Antique White Ceramics
- Ceramic Pots and Urns: A Timeless Decor Element
- Understanding the Ceramics Manufacturing Process
- Ceramic Decor: Past, Present, and Future
- Inspiring Ceramics: How They Influence Interior Design
End of content
No more pages to load