Clocks - Wholesale Australia
Whether you are looking for stocks of contemporary looking clocks or maybe French vintage, we are sure to have something for every one of your customers.
We offer one of the largest ranges of wall clocks with styles being added and updated every few weeks. Keep checking back to see what great looking clocks we have added.
Country Wall Clocks
Wall clocks to suit the country style décor is one of biggest areas of this market, often images of beautiful horses, roosters, butterflies, roses and all things nature are incredibly popular and allows the clock to make a statement on the wall.
Beach Style Wall Clocks
These ocean inspired clocks designed with a palette of blues, turquoises, aquas and whites add to a room's beachy feel. It's often these small simple and inexpensive accents such as clocks, signs, ceramics, soft furnishings that can very quickly create a defined look.
Our beach style wall clocks feature backgrounds of sea-weathered wooden boards and washed-out colours creating that shore-chic feel. Other clocks have added details such as anchor illustrations, old style beach huts and sea-faring sailing boats to make the look more interesting.
Our beach style wall clocks often include surfing related designs featuring palm trees, retro surfing illustrations, sunsets and campervans.
French Inspired Wall Clocks
The French look has been incredibly popular for many years and we are constantly breathing new life into this theme. Popular looks of this genre often include French wording, antique scrolls and fleur de lys. Look for purposely aged and rustic detailing for that more authentic look.
Metal rimmed clocks are also another style we offer and again these extra elements of designs add yet another dimension to the look of the clock.
Mantle clocks have always played an important part in creating that well balanced look on side tables, desks and dressers.
Our range of metal cased, elegant mantle clocks can really add that much coveted accent needed to complete a rooms décor. These are always available in that vintage, antiqued finish in various colours or a modern stainless steel for that very classic contemporary look, we really do offer something for every taste and décor.
Children's Bedroom Clocks
Our brightly coloured alarm clocks for children's bedrooms have always proven popular- available in many shades of red, blue, green, pink, black or white. Choose bright primary colours or pastel shades all with large numbers just perfect for learning to tell the time.
Our in-house design teams are always creating new designs and looks, giving you and your customers something unique and different. We invest a lot of time into research and design with the aim to offer you that exclusive product - another great reason to choose LaVida as your wholesale supplier.
All of our wall clocks are exceptionally priced and offer great margins for the retailer, we are sure your customers will absolutely love our ranges.
If you haven t tried stocking clocks before then now is the perfect time to start maybe start with some of the lower priced children's alarm clocks or wall clocks and get some feedback from your customers as to what they are looking for.
Let us know we might even be able to design it!
- How to Choose the Perfect Wall Clock for Your Retail Store
- Guide to Country Wall Clocks: What Makes Them Timeless
- Adding Coastal Charm: The Rise of Beach Style Wall Clocks
- Incorporating Clocks into Children's Bedroom Decor
- Discover the Art of French Inspired Wall Clocks
- Top Trends in Contemporary Clock Designs
- The Aesthetics of Metal Rimmed Clocks: A Closer Look
- How to Create a Statement with Wall Clocks
- Choosing the Right Mantle Clock for Your Store's Inventory
- The Role of Wall Clocks in Country Style Décor
- A Guide to Beach Style Wall Clocks for Retailers
- Creating a Unique Look: The Evolution of French Inspired Clocks
- Decoding the Popularity of Mantle Clocks
- Embracing Vintage Aesthetics with French Style Clocks
- Stocking Up on Clocks: A Retailer’s Perspective
- The Power of Design: From Wall Clocks to Personalised Spaces
- Exploring the Market for Children's Bedroom Clocks
- How Clocks Add to the Charm of French Vintage Décor
- Retail Tips: Why You Should Start Stocking Wall Clocks
- Leveraging Clocks to Create a Defined Look in Interiors
- Bringing Nature Indoors with Country Wall Clocks
- The Balance between Function and Style: A Look at Mantle Clocks
- Beach Style Wall Clocks: The Perfect Nautical Decor Element
- How to Choose the Perfect Alarm Clock for Kids
- The Role of Clocks in Defining a Room's Aesthetics
- Guide to Choosing the Perfect Clock for Every Décor
- Why Children's Bedroom Clocks Are More Than Just Timekeepers
- The Rustic Appeal of French-Inspired Wall Clocks
- The Art of Choosing Clocks for Retail Stores
- Uncovering the Charm of Metal Rimmed Clocks
- From Beach to French: A Deep Dive into Clock Styles
- Boost Your Retail Sales with These Clock Styles
- A Closer Look at Children's Alarm Clock Trends
- Elevate Your Decor with Elegant Mantle Clocks
- The Influence of Clocks in French Vintage Décor
- Adding Personality to Spaces: The Role of Wall Clocks
- Navigating the Market for Beach Style Wall Clocks
- Mantle Clocks: A Timeless Addition to Any Decor
- How to Incorporate Wall Clocks in Country Style Décor
- Redefining Spaces with Beach and French Inspired Clocks
- Retailing Tips: The Right Wall Clock for Your Customers
- Styling Interiors with Beach and Country Wall Clocks
- Clocks: A Crucial Decor Element in Children’s Bedrooms
- Unleashing the Power of Wall Clocks in Home Decor
- Surf the Trend Wave: Exploring Beach Style Wall Clocks
- Invest in the Right Clocks for Your Retail Store
- The Return of the Mantle Clock: A Retail Perspective
- French Vintage vs. Contemporary Clocks: What to Stock
- Boost Your Retail Store’s Appeal with Unique Clock Designs
- How Wall Clocks Can Enhance Your Store’s Product Range
End of content
No more pages to load