• The medium sized free standing boat has a flat rectangular base, and the boat is lifted on pegs so it looks like an expensive handmade craft.
• Realistic mainsail and jib sail are constructed from durable cotton canvas and dyed with a wide navy blue stripe alternating with the white fabric.
• Eyelet hooks form the rigging stations, and cotton cord is used to "rig" the sails.
• Topstitching completes the sail construction and gives an authentic appearance.
• Both the boom and main mast are made rounded dowels and painted white.
• A rudder at the bottom is painted white like the hull, and a decorative navy stripe is added around the top edge.
No reviews so far. Be the first to review this product.